At BLiT, we realize that sometimes plans change. Our No Stress Travel Policy is designed to give families flexibility and peace of mind for life’s unforeseen twists and turns.
No-Stress Travel Policy!
Whether you purchase the Optional Cancellation Waiver or are comfortable with our standard cancellation policy, you can always choose to defer your funds in escrow for future travel.
- If you cancel for any reason up until the day of travel, rather than take a partial refund, we will hold your funds to be applied against future travel for up to two years from the cancellation date. The new itinerary must be booked on or before the two-year anniversary of the cancellation date.
- Escrowed funds may be redeemed for any BLiT program
- Escrowed funds may be used only by a member of your immediate family (parents and siblings of original traveler only). Escrowed funds are not transferable outside of your immediate family.
- The No-Stress Travel Policy cannot be combined with any other cancellation terms or policies. Should you choose to defer your funds, you will not receive any cash refund.
- If your escrowed funds expire unused after a 2-year period.
You will be sent an deferral certificate with the value retained in escrow, the expiration date, and the key terms listed above. We will keep a copy of the certificate on record for future reference.
Standard Refund Policy
- Cancel in writing more than 90 days prior to participant’s first scheduled departure date to receive a 60% refund on your total trip cost.
- Cancel in writing between 89 and 45 days prior to participant’s first scheduled departure date to receive a 30% refund on your total trip cost.
- Cancellations less than 45 days prior to participant’s first scheduled departure date are ineligible for refunds.
Note: The trip cancellation date is determined by the date we receive or confirm by written notice (email or fax) the request for cancellation of the participant’s program. The refund percentage listed above is based on your total trip cost. If your account is not paid in full at time of cancellation, the amount you receive back (if applicable) will be calculated off of your total trip cost, not what has been paid
Optional Cancellation Waiver!
Additionally, BLiT strongly suggests that families purchase the Optional Cancellation Waiver which is USD 450, which provides you with maximum flexibility to cancel or revise your itinerary prior to travel. You may cancel up until 72 hours prior to your first departure date and receive a full refund of your program fees.
- The optional cancellation waiver must be purchased during the enrollment process.
- You must cancel at least 72 hours prior to your first departure date. The OCW may not be used for upcoming sessions after your initial session has departed.