Upon arrival at Sheikh Aman Abaid Karume International Airport you will be met by a BLiT representative and transferred by private vehicle to your hotel. You will spend your first four nights at this stunning resort (WHITE SAND VILLA); each villa is located on a 1500 sq. m. of private plot delimited by lush gardens, with livable area of 500 sq. meters of complete privacy.
The unique architecture of each villa has been specially designed to blend in the natural beauty of the setting and is uncompromising when it comes to luxury standards. Interiors have been decorated with carefully selected antiques and highest quality designs.
Each villa faces the seafront and consists of two units connected by a garden with a terrace and private pool. The main part of the villa is a day area with a stunning high-ceiling lounge and dining section. The second part is a resting area including bedroom with king-size bed, dressing closet, and bathroom with rain shower as well as outdoor bathtub.
Luxury, comfort and private space have been guiding values in the creation of this exclusive 5-star resort but not at the expense of the local environment: we pay special attention to the preservation of the island’s rich culture. The naturally rich and unforgettable landscape of Zanzibar is preserved and enhanced by an architecture designed around existing fauna.
White Sand Amenities--
-Spa treatments and facilities
-Rooftop champagne bar
-Kitesurfing and watersports center
-Swimming pool (private)
-Swimming pool (public)
This morning transfers to Sheikh Aman Abaid Karume International Airport with packed lunch box for your onward flight to Ngorongoro via Manyara airstrip departing at 0800, flying time is approximately 1 hour. Upon arrival you will be met by a BLiT team for transfer with pop-up roof safari vehicle to Ngorongoro crater for whole day game drive.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After breakfast, transfer with private vehicle over a couple hours of dusty driving Southwest of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Crater, one arrives at the Northern shore of Lake Eyasi. The scenery of Lake Eyasi differs dramatically to that of the surrounding areas. Compared to Ngorongoro and Zanzibar Island this area seems downright tropical. Palm trees border the lake and make homes for birds such as Fischer’s lovebird. Other trees in this area include the umbrella thorn acacia and sand paper bush.
Upon arrival you met with BLiT local guide from the area for brief info for your program for next two night stay at Lake Eyasi, Off cause the local guide is from the tribes we visiting(Datoga) with rich knowledge and understanding of both cultures and click language of Hadzabe bushmen. After short brief check in to the hotel then rest for couple of hours after bumpy and dusty African road drive, then later today you will be visiting Datoga villages for spending couple of hour at the traditional living families of Datoga community. In evening may decide to go to the Lake Eyasi for short walk and enjoying African sunset at the lake.
Today you drive around 25km from your hotel to the hiding caves of Hadzabe Bushmen deep in the bush. A visit with the Bushmen is worthwhile and they will graciously show you where and how they live and hunt. They subsist entirely off the bush and by bow hunting. Everything they use is made from local materials, including their bows which are strung with giraffe tendon and their arrows which are coated in lethal poison. Their language resembles that of Kalahari Bushmen tribe (who were featured in the 1980 film ‘The Gods Must Be Crazy’) with clicking noises used. We spend couple of hours with Hadzabe learning how to survive with no food and how to grow with no medicine and off cause how to speak their click sound language. After a tour to Hadzabe on the way to the hotel we will have chance to pass by ancient Black-smith family for some unique experience on how to make different local tools like arrow-head, spears, knifes and many more jewelry used by their neighbor Datoga and Hadzabe community. Going back to the hotel for lunch and drive away to Manyara airstrip for catching your flight/charter to Kilimanjaro international airport for connecting your international flight back home!
|Package Price Per Person-Luxury Beach Holiday.|
Package Price Includes:
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- V.I.P Arrival lounge
- Accommodation and meals (as specified in the itinerary). In all Inclusive accommodations drinks (house wines, local beers, soft drinks etc.) are included.
- Unlimited pure drinking water throughout the safari
- Services of a highly professional and trained safari guide
- Transportation by FWD vehicle equipped with roof hatch, VHF radio, and GSM contact with our base in Arusha
- National Park entry fees
- Domestic Flights/Charters from and to your next destination
- Hadzabe And Datoga Village Visit
- Medical Evacuation Insurance (covers Emergency Ground Flying Doctors)
- All government taxes VAT inclusive.
- FourNights’ Accommodation In A One-Bedroom Villa On Full Board Basis (Daily Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner Plus Beverages Which Include House Wines, Well Spirits And Local Beers).
Package Price excludes:
- International airfare and related costs such as personal travel insurance, visas, and vaccinations.
- Any increase in government taxes that occur prior to the start of your trip;
- Cost of any client-requested itinerary modifications while the safari is in progress.
- Gratuity for your guides (at your discretion)