Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport you will be met by a BLiT representative and transferred by private vehicle to your hotel.
DAY 2: ARUSHA – TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
In the morning, you will be greeted by your guide and after an approximately 2-hour drive you will reach the Tarangire National Park.As you enter the park, your guide will open up the roof for your better viewing experience. The landscape is made up of seasonal marshes and a seemingly endless tree savannah with its mighty baobab trees.
DAY 3: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
This morning you will strike out into the bush on foot, accompanied by an experienced walking guide and an armed ranger, where you will focus on the smaller things and learn more about nature, wildlife behavior and animal tracks. After lunch in the camp, our guide will take you on an afternoon game drive and you will have more time to explore this amazing and beautiful park.
DAY 4: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK – KARATU
On your way to the gate, you will have some more time to see animals that you may not have seen yet. You continue to the multi-cultural town of Mto wa Mbu where you leave the African Rift Valley behind and make your way to the vegetation rich crater highlands. Soon, the higher lands are reached and a wonderful view of the Masai Plains and the Lake Manyara opens up before you. Photo stops will be taken and you will be able to enjoy the spectacular views. You then continue to Karatu and today’s destination:
DAY 5: KARATU – NGORONGORO CRATER – KARATU
Today you will drive into the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and down into the Ngorongoro Crater. Grass steppes and acacia forests are home to almost all the species of animals found in the East African savannah. In only a few hours, you have the chance of spotting the big five – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard. After extensive game viewing and a picnic in the crater, you will leave the Ngorongoro Crater in the afternoon and travel back to Karatu to spend another night there.
DAY 6: KARATU – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Today you will set off to the Serengeti National Park. After passing the crater highlands, you will soon see the plains of the southern Serengeti and start to understand the meaning of the word “Serengeti” which stands for endless plain. The Serengeti is home to the largest animal migration on the planet. Depending on the time of the year and the location of the big herds.
DAY 7-8: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
These two days are dedicated for game viewing in the Serengeti National Park. During the short rainy season in November and December the herds move from the hills in the north to the plains in the south. During the longer rainy season from April to June they return up north. As the migration is completely dependent on the yearly rainfalls, the location of the herds may vary from year to year but your guide will know where to locate the animals and where to see them best.
DAY 9: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK – ARUSHA
After a hearty breakfast, your guide will take you to the airstrip. Here you will say goodbye and board a small aircraft which will take you back to Arusha.
Package Price Includes:
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- V.I.P Arrival lounge
- Accommodation and meals (as specified in the itinerary). In all Inclusive accommodations drinks (house wines, local beers, soft drinks etc.) are included.
- Unlimited pure drinking water throughout the safari
- Services of a highly professional and trained safari guide
- Transportation by FWD vehicle equipped with roof hatch, VHF radio, and GSM contact with our base in Arusha
- National Park and Crater entry fees
- Domestic Flights/Charters from and to your next destination
- Hot Lunch at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- Medical Evacuation Insurance (covers Emergency Ground Flying Doctors)
- All government taxes VAT inclusive.
Package Price excludes:
- International airfare and related costs such as personal travel insurance, visas, and vaccinations.
- Any increase in government taxes that occur prior to the start of your trip;
- Cost of any client-requested itinerary modifications while the safari is in progress.
- Gratuity for your guides (at your discretion)