Upon arrival at Sheikh AmanAbaidKarume International Airport you will be met by a BLiT representative and transferred by private vehicle to your hotel.You will spend your first four nights at this stunning resort (BARAZA) Located along the Bwejuu – Paje beach that was named as one of the top 30 in the world by the prestigious Conde Nast Traveler magazine, Baraza is Zanzibar’s most exclusive boutique resort.
Baraza Resort and Spa is 5star all-inclusive hotel voted as one of the 60 best new hotels in the world by Conde Nast Traveler, a prestigious worldwide travel magazine. With just 30 villas, this stunning fully inclusive resort evokes the heritage of Zanzibar dating back to the era of the Sultans. A fusion of Arabic, Swahili and Indian design, with Swahili arches, intricate hand carved cement décor, beautiful antiques, handmade furniture and intricate brass lanterns.
The One Bedroom Villa has 148 sq meters – Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and freestanding bathtub, walk in dressing room, living room, TV, DVD Player, Sultan’s Lounge Bed, mini bar area with tea/coffee making facilities, large terrace, two sun loungers and plunge pool. large terrace, two sun loungers and plunge pool.
Baraza offers unparalleled standards of luxury on the Island of Zanzibar.
Baraza Resort & Spa Amenities.
- Restaurant & Bars
- The Water Club
- Scuba Diving Centre
- The Frangipani Spa
- Shopping Bazaar
- Fitness & Aerobics Centre
- Flood-lit Tennis Court
- Swimming pool
- Private plunge pool
- Baraza Kids Club
- Cultural and Educational Activities
This morning transferstoSheikh AmanAbaidKarume International Airport for your onward flight to the Serengeti departing at 0800, flying time is approximately 1.5 hour. Upon arrival you will be met by a BLiT team with hot and welcoming breakfast which will give you energy for couple of hours en route game drive before heading at your hotel for lunch.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Today you may choose to either partake in a full day game drive into the heart of the Serengeti with a picnic lunch or remain close to camp with morning and afternoon game drives.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
After breakfast, transfer with packed lunch box to the airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Manyara. Our team will meet you at the airstrip and After over a couple hours of dusty driving Southwest of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Crater, one arrives at the Northern shore of Lake Eyasi. The scenery of Lake Eyasi differs dramatically to that of the surrounding areas. Compared to the Serengeti and Zanzibar Island this area seems downright tropical. Palm trees border the lake and make homes for birds such as Fischer’s lovebird. Other trees in this area include the umbrella thorn acacia and sand paper bush.
Upon arrival check in to the hotel then rest for couple of hours after bumpy and dusty African road drive, later you may decide to go to the Lake Eyasi for short walk and enjoying African sunset at the lake.
Today you start your day early drive around 25km from your hotel at Lake Eyasi to the hiding caves of Hadzabe Bushmen deep in the bush. A visit with the Bushmen is worthwhile and they will graciously show you where and how they live and hunt. They subsist entirely off the bush and by bow hunting. Everything they use is made from local materials, including their bows which are strung with giraffe tendon and their arrows which are coated in lethal poison. Their language resembles that of Kalahari Bushmen tribe (who were featured in the 1980 film ‘The Gods Must Be Crazy’) with clicking noises used. You will spend couple of hours with Hadzabe learning how to survive with no food and how to grow with no medicine and off cause how to speak their click sound language.
After Hadzabe visit you will pass by Datoga villages for spending couple of hour at the traditional living families of Datoga community. You will get to learn their interesting culture and engage yourself in their daily life routine; Offcause you will be accompanied with local guide from the same tribe who speak English and local tribe language.
Enjoy a leisurely morning relaxing at the hotel before transferring to the Manyaraairstrip for your light aircraft flight to Kilimanjaro via Arusha. Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro connect with your onward flight.
Package Price Includes:
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- V.I.P Arrival lounge
- Accommodation and meals (as specified in the itinerary). In all Inclusive accommodations drinks (house wines, local beers, soft drinks etc.) are included.
- Unlimited pure drinking water throughout the safari
- Services of a highly professional and trained safari guide
- Transportation by FWD vehicle equipped with roof hatch, VHF radio, and GSM contact with our base in Arusha
- National Park entry fees
- Domestic Flights/Charters from and to your next destination
- Hadzabe And Datoga Village Visit
- Medical Evacuation Insurance (covers Emergency Ground Flying Doctors)
- All government taxes VAT inclusive.
- FourNights’ Accommodation In A One-Bedroom Villa On Full Board Basis (Daily Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner Plus Beverages Which Include House Wines, Well Spirits And Local Beers).
Package Price excludes:
- International airfare and related costs such as personal travel insurance, visas, and vaccinations.
- Any increase in government taxes that occur prior to the start of your trip;
- Cost of any client-requested itinerary modifications while the safari is in progress.
- Gratuity for your guides (at your discretion)